Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Boys

Every now and then a song comes along and it's like someone hooked speakers up to your heart. You think, "Yeah. If I knew how to articulate words, that's what I would say." You use the word "articulate" because that's the only big word you know.



Anyhow, I stumbled on this song at http://www.noisetrade.com/ and it just hit me. This is what I would say. I have never heard of this this but, he is an amazing writer with an amazing album. His name is Phil Laeger and the "Honesty" is the album. Please look him up. He deserves the acknowledgement.



I think sometimes that we wait too long to say what's on our hearts because we don't know how or think it may sound silly. Then, when it is too late we think,"Wow. I wish I had said something." Well, duh! So did they!



At the risk of sounding silly, here is my way of telling my boys I love them and I'm proud of them.

4 comments:

  1. :) Nice....we like it. Great group of boys you got there! JJAG Hanson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! I thought I was posting a love you/miss you message on Kirra's blog. I'm a goof. I shouldn't check people's blogs when the Seahawks almost score 2 touchdowns with a minute left in the 3rd against the Cardinals. Oops, 70 yard return. Now I'll go back to checking blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Charlie....you big softy. I'm so proud of you for stepping out and saying what every child wishes their dad would say. That is beautiful & blesses God's heart. Bravo!

    --Em & Co.

    ReplyDelete